Shape Up Groups are free, 10-week group programmes for adults combining nutrition, behaviour change advice and exercise.
- Our Registered Nutritionists and Dietitians will guide you towards gradual weight loss and a healthier lifestyle.
- They will show you how to eat a balanced diet, realistic portion sizes, how to read a label and discuss what triggers us to eat.
- Friendly and approachable fitness instructors are there to encourage and support you with exercise suited to your ability.
Doing new things every week has really helped me stay motivated. I’ve found making small goals rather than trying to change everything at once much easier.
Helen, Shape Up participant
How do I join?
Groups are held across the city. Have a look below for programme dates or call our Healthy Weight team on 01273 431703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time we offer specialist groups such as post-pregnancy, men only, Arabic speaking and for the deaf community. Contact us for more information.
Are you a healthy weight?
Use the BMI calculator below to check your Body Mass Index. If it is over 25, you are eligible for our services. Give us a call to discuss the options on 01273 431703 or fill out the form below.
Shape Up enquiry form
This project is organised in partnership with;
- Albion in the Community
- Brighton and Hove City Council
- Brighton & Hove Food Partnership