Download our latest reports, publications and videos.
Reports & publications (pdf)
- Spade to Spoon: Digging Deeper – a food strategy and action plan for Brighton & Hove. Download a printable copy of the strategy or an interactive pdf version. (2012)
- Healthy Choice Award – Application Forms and Essential Guide for Early Years settings and Residential Care Homes
- Eating Together: Exploring the role of lunch clubs and shared meals in Brighton & Hove. Full report and summary report and related blog (2015).
- Savvy Shopper Crafty Cook Booklet - Tips and recipes for reducing food waste
- Harvest Evaluation: A Growing Community. Summary and full report. (2009-2013) The aim of the project was to increase the amount of food grown in the city by increasing both the land available and the number of people involved.
- Planning Advisory Note to incorporate community food growing into new residential developments
- Food Bank Survey Snapshot (July 2015)
- Brighton & Hove Food Poverty Action Plan (2015-2018)
- Primary School Breakfast Clubs in Brighton & Hove report and a Practical Guide for Breakfast Clubs (November 2015)
Our blogs relating to relevant external reports
- Look Inequality – Brighton & Hove's Director of Public Health report (2015)
- How the World Could Better Fight Obesity – McKinsey (2015)
- Draft Recommendations for Vitamin D intake – Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition (2015)
- Feeding Britain – report from the All Parliamentary Inquiry on hunger in Britain (2014)
- Everybody active, every day: An evidence-based approach to physical activity – report by Public Health England (2014)
- Gardening for Health & Wellbeing – Sustain (2014)
- Let's Talk About Meat: Changing dietary behaviour for the 21st Century – Eating Better report (2014)
We also have a YouTube channel which has all our videos on a range of projects, services and advice that we offer.