Brighton & Hove Food Partnership has been using food as a focus for positive change in people’s lives for the past 15 years and our pioneering work in this area has been recognised locally, nationally and internationally.
We are happy to help journalists where we can, including offering comments, interviews and information on the following topics: food poverty, food strategies, food waste, shared meals and sustainability.
Contact 01273 431700 or email email@example.com
Recent media releases:
- Brighton and Hove launches bid to become UK’s first Gold Sustainable Food City
- Brighton & Hove Food Partnership takes on new community growing space
- Emergency funding for Brighton and Hove people slashed by more than three-quarters in five years
- Sussex business people urged to connect through cooking
- ‘Bake with a Legend’ – Bake Off star coming to Brighton to teach baking classes
- School children fight food waste and unhealthy diets with Veg Power Pots
- Brighton and Hove hailed as ‘inspiration’ as it tackles city’s food poverty crisis