The Brighton & Hove Food Partnership are looking for community / voluntary or social enterprise organisations to rent a desk in our shared office space in Community Base.
This is a great opportunity to rent desk(s) in a light space with friendly people in a centrally located community building. Full address Community Base, 113 Queens Road, Brighton BN1 3XG.
We have two desks available for the whole week or on a shared basis.
What you get for £125 per month:
- Desk space for desk 1.2m x 80cm
- Access 1-1 meeting room (based on internal booking system and reasonable use)
- Use of kitchen / dining area (in morning and over lunch time + a shared kettle space if kitchen meeting table is in use outside of these times)
- Meetings space for 8- 10 people (this is the kitchen / dining area so is not bookable over lunch time)
- Small amount of storage space in the main entrance area if required (cupboard, filing cabinet etc)
- Cleaning (hoovering / bins emptied) – kitchen cleaning to be on a shared rota
- All desks to have their own access swipe to the South Wing which is open 7am to 10pm
- Cost per desk per year for the full week = £1500 and for 2 days per week on a shared basis £800– payable quarterly 3 months in advance
- Please note your agreement would be with the Food Partnership not Community Base
Landline (£35 per quarter including landline calls)
Meeting rooms / car park spaces can be booked with Community Base on an ad hoc basis depending on availability.
To discuss please contact Vic on Vic@bhfood.org.uk or call 01273 234 807.