This Christmas, why not join us to create and share some great food in a relaxed setting with your team. We supply all the ingredients for an enjoyable and memorable time out from the workplace:
- Let your team prepare their own full festive spread this year! We’ll guide them through making and serving up a delicious, locally-sourced Christmas dinner (with vegetarian option). Over a leisurely 4 hours you will make and enjoy your meal together, including all the trimmings – and some Christmas crackers.
- Alternatively, bake and decorate Christmas biscuits, mince pies or gingerbread houses for some sweet Christmas fun. These shorter, 2-3 hour sessions can be a fun prelude to the main Christmas party or a cooperative activity for smaller teams.
Prices of £45-65pp include a welcome glass of mulled wine. You can bring your own drinks to enjoy alongside or let us arrange wines/ fizz from Brighton Wine Co for £10pp.
All sessions include:
• Professional tuition from experienced and fully trained and insured course leaders
• All ingredients
• Use of all necessary equipment, including aprons
• Unlimited hot drinks
• Printed recipes to take home
By holding your event in the Community Kitchen, you support community cookery courses which help make lasting changes in people’s lives, such as people with learning disabilities or those on low incomes.
See our space in action in the short video below and get in touch to discuss your ideas!