Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - Wednesday 7 Nov 2018
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Cook tasty, affordable, nutritious meals from scratch
A low-cost, eight-week cookery course, for adults of all ages, full of tips for healthy, tasty food.
This course is for anyone who could do with some new ideas and recipes that you can try straight away at home. Cook and eat delicious meals from soups, pasta, stir-fries and curries.
On this course you will:
- Learn to cook delicious Jamie Oliver recipes
- Discover new skills and techniques
- Learn about healthy eating
- Take home your tasty creations
- Shop clever with nifty tips to budget and save
- Learn about food hygiene and safety
- Cook with fresh ingredients
- Eat what you have cooked as a group
DATES: Wednesday 19th September to Wednesday 7th November 2018 (8 weeks)
TIME: 10.00am – 1pm
COST: Suggested donation of £5 per week, or £40 for 8 weeks. Price includes VAT. Speak to us if cost is a barrier.
Who can apply?
- People who live in Brighton & Hove who are in receipt of a means tested benefit
- We also recognize some people working, studying or otherwise are also on a low income so please contact us to have a chat
TO APPLY – send an application form to the details below:
Jo Glazebrook, Community Kitchen Coordinator
Brighton & Hove Food Partnership
Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YD
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01273 431716
The Community KitchenQueens RoadBrightonUK
Jamie’s Ministry of Food Cookery Course
The Community Kitchen, Queens Road, Brighton, UK