Thursday 28 Jan 2021
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Brighton & Hove Food Partnership AGM for the financial year 2019-2020
The Food Partnership’s AGM for the financial year 2019-2020 will take place on 28th January at 6pm. Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions this year our AGM will be a brief business only meeting on zoom. Sadly, there will be no soup and cake this year, but we promise you extra next year!
6pm Arrival on zoom and information on how the meeting will work.
6.05 pm AGM Business
- Approval of minutes from previous AGM
- Report on work of BHFP. Please note that due to Covid-19 this AGM has been delayed (it usually takes place between Sept and Nov each year), the report from the Director Vic Borrill will be a brief overview of work in 2019-2020 but will also cover more recent activity including the Food Partnership’s role in the Covid-19 emergency food response
- Thank you to Board member Adam Bates who is stepping down
- Election of new Board members (we have 4 spaces and 4 applications). Information about all candidates will be sent with papers but the Board is recommending that all candidates be appointed.
- Adoption of annual accounts (2019-2020)
- Chance for Questions
We anticipate that the AGM will take approximately 45 minutes.
All are welcome but only Members of the Food Partnership can vote at the AGM. Membership is free and open to anyone over 18yrs old who lives or works in Brighton & Hove. Information on how to register as a member will be included in the confirmation email.
Everyone who has booked will be sent copies of the minutes from the last meeting, the annual accounts and the Board candidates statements on Friday 22nd January along with the zoom link for the meeting.
Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 234 810.
Please book your space via Eventbrite.Book your place