Thursday 6 Jun 2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Eating well for whatever your health goals doesn’t have to be complicated, time consuming or expensive. Learn how to eat better by making simple changes to what you already do. In this practical and interactive workshop, Fran will show you:
- What a ‘portion’ really looks like.
- How to eat 30 different plants in a week, for optimum gut health.
- Ways to turn your leftovers into super-fibre, lower-calorie food.
- How you can boost your protein levels for weight loss and muscle gain – without the shakes.
- How to reduce the fat content of the foods you regularly eat.
In short, she will share top tips and evidence-based info so you can transform your everyday meals and snacks into better versions of themselves. Your body will definitely thank you for coming on this course!
Find out more about Fran and the other cooks who teach in the Community Kitchen.
Tickets for this event include:
- professional cookery & nutrition tuition
- all ingredients and equipment
- hot drinks throughout the session
- a light meal prepared and eaten during the class
- all recipes from the class.
Any profits raised from this class support our community cookery activities – where everyone can experience the benefits of cooking and eating together, regardless of finance, confidence or ability.
Tickets for this event are £45 per person, or £40 (per person) when booking two or more tickets at once. We have a limited number of tickets available at a concession rate of £30 for those who are in receipt of a means-tested benefit, under-18’s (must be accompanied by an adult), as well as full-time students. Use the drop-down to choose these options when purchasing your ticket.
This event is now SOLD OUT – however you may wish to add yourself to the waiting list below as last minute cancellations can release places. Sign-up to our email list to be the first to hear about new dates for classes.Book your place
113 Queens RdBrighton BN1 3XGUK
Healthy eating hacks with The Brighton Nutritionist – SOLD OUT
113 Queens Rd, Brighton BN1 3XG, UK