Wednesday 9 Jan 2019 - Wednesday 27 Feb 2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Cook tasty, affordable, nutritious meals from scratch
A low-cost, eight-week cookery course, for adults of all ages, full of tips for healthy, tasty food.
This course is for anyone who could do with some new ideas and recipes that you can try straight away at home. Cook and eat delicious meals from soups, pasta, stir-fries and curries.
On this course you will:
- Learn to cook delicious Jamie Oliver recipes
- Discover new skills and techniques
- Learn about healthy eating
- Take home your tasty creations
- Shop clever with nifty tips to budget and save
- Learn about food hygiene and safety
- Cook with fresh ingredients
- Eat what you have cooked as a group
DATES: Wednesday 9th January to Wednesday 27th February 2019 (8 weeks)
TIME: 9.30am – 12.30pm
COST: Suggested donation of £5 per week, or £40 for 8 weeks. Speak to us if cost is a barrier.
Who can apply?
- People who live in Brighton & Hove who are in receipt of a means tested benefit
- We also recognize some people working, studying or otherwise are also on a low income so please contact us to have a chat
TO APPLY – send an application form to the details below:
Jo Glazebrook, Community Kitchen Coordinator
Brighton & Hove Food Partnership
Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YD
email@example.com / 01273 431700
113 Queens RdBrighton BN1 3XGUK
Jamie’s Ministry of Food Cookery Course
113 Queens Rd, Brighton BN1 3XG, UK