We provide support to all community food projects; whether you are a food bank, lunch club, community garden, surplus food project, composting site, or just simply want to introduce a meal into one of your existing services. Please get in touch with Helen on email@example.com
The types of support we can provide:
- Fundraising: choosing the right type of funding, helping with the application or proof-reading the bid
- Governance: planning the future development of your project or advice on legal structures
- Setting up a new project: you have an idea but not sure how to make it become a reality
- Volunteers: recruitment and support
- Communications: help advertising an event, product or service
- Networking: putting you in touch with other organisations
- Business planning: accounting and financial management
- Sourcing: food, equipment and suitable spaces
- Training: finding the right courses for your staff or volunteers
- Evaluation: working out how to monitor your project
- Expert advice: on nutrition, growing, cooking, reducing food waste and composting
Whatever you need help with just get in touch.
Quarterly Funding Update
Neil Smith Good Food Grants
Good Food Grants is a funding programme we run on a yearly basis that awards small grants for community projects that aim to improve the health, skills and confidence of local residents through healthy eating, increased cookery skills and food growing.
You can apply for up to £850 and the deadline has now gone for 2019. We will launch the next grant scheme in Jan 2020.
We offer a range of training and courses to help you get the right skills and experiences you need.